I understand that you are only working on improvements for a couple of weeks only. So far most of us are loyal and are patient. We really appreciate your efforts.
Here's features request - I will keep adding to this post.
- Make No Background option default one.
- When we click on a new category the old one opens. Make the new one open please
- Open categories in tabs
- Make UI similar to Poly UI - show categories in pix; Showing only main categories is enough actually.
- Make collections show on the Create screen. Our own ones and liked ones. - The way they are - they are useless.
- Add possibility to add multiple items into collections
- Add categories such as Texts, Frames, People etc. -
- When we add a frame or background, add items and send the frame back, it still pops up if clicked on by accident. Make it stay in the back please.
- Add UNDO option please!!!
- Search option: make it possible to search items, members, products, collections
- Please work on compatibility please.
- Stop censoring items. Some silly girls controlling which items to allow is wrong. Instead let us know your guidelines. I don't know if you are aware of it - but Polyvore was sued for using copywrited celebrity photos by poly users. Polyvore won. So there is precedent - and we can use most of the items out there.
- Allow uploading items from our computers
- Please add an option to UNLIKE an uploaded item, so it can stay on Urstyle, but is disavowed by the person who uploaded it.
For example if a user added an item - there is 1 heart on it. If the initial user decides she doesn't like the item anymore she just needs to UNLIKE it - and Oops! the item is gone out of her items.
- Petite and Plus size categories are not needed - petite clothing is just any other clothing, plus size is not norm, plus items can be tagged with "plus" to be easy to find. I am plus but never do plus sets, because that's not the look I like.
- Picking a category is generally a pain. Please implement either polyvore or iqon style. Trendme is not good just the same.
@profashional u can upload from computer u can hit reply like i just did to reply to u and hit the cloud with the arrow n it then go to ur download or photos where ever item is on ur comp click it then hit open and it will up load
Will items uploaded here go into My Items?
![0_1524276477598_white hills.jpg](https://urstylecdn.blob.core.windows.net/forum/ad77e606-1beb-421f-9e24-a23f80caae54/white hills.jpg)
@emcf3548 Tried to upload, just like you said. What to do with it now?
@profashional after upload it goes into ur items when u open create u can see all ur uploads
@emcf3548 Nope, it didn't work
@profashional wel i opened create and hit items n they were there from my comp or pinterest or where ever i uploaded from but I did c when I wen to create
@emcf3548 Ok, it should not even work like this. This feature should be located under ADD ITEMS. Also let's discuss features we want in this topic
Stop censoring items. Some silly girls controlling which items to allow is wrong. Instead let us know your guidelines. I don't know if you are aware of it - but Polyvore was sued for using copywrited celebrity photos by poly users. Polyvore won. So there is precedent - and we can use most of the items out there.
hahaha, Polyvore has one special different. They had allways the original Link to the item, which was used. So it is advertising for the real copyright owner.
On Urstyle you upload the images on there server, without the original link and nomination of the Copyright-Owner, if it is not your own artwork/picture.
Also; Polyvore was a Company in USA with the law of USA.
Urstyle is located in Polska, when i am right? Other Law.
@cglightningart I liked the links. You could always go and get more. But that's not the point. Urstyle is still censoring items we add
@profashional thank you for your feedback! I really like your ideas. However, I am not sure what do you mean by "censoring items"? We have never removed any item anyone of you have ever added. Could you please elaborate on that?
@olivpear Yes, I didn't mean urstyle deleting items. Urstyle is not letting them through for this reason or another. 1. We insert the link (image link, not page link) 2. Click SEND 3. Get a notice : Success! We are processing your item 4. The item never appears in the Items. Why would that be?
Fashion items go through much easier, everything else not so much. Is there someone in Urstyle who is responsible for allowing images on the site?
@profashional Dear, I have noticed that items of certain size do not appear in ITEMS (uploads) - e.g. if they are too small. I do not think that Urstyle is censoring us, but their Clipper is probably limited to items of certain size
@profashional thank you for your reply. I would like to calm everyone: we do not censor users' items. There is no conspiracy behind ADD ITEMS feature. Some items never appear in ITEMS section because there is some bug we were unable to identify yet. We are actually feeling very uncomfortable with the fact our users are unable to add every picture they want and we are trying to solve this problem. After all, we hope that you enjoy this functionality. Best, Oliwia
@profashional I think there are a number of reason that they aren't showing up. It could be the server that you are trying to link to the image on has security measures in place to not allow linking. It takes bandwidth. Or maybe the link is bad. I have noticed that it is more difficult now to link to Fotki.yandex site for graphics, maybe it is just me but I don't know.