when we die, the money we can't keep. but we prolly spend it all 'cause the pain ain't cheap.

• ^^No Church in the Wild || Kanye West & Jay-Z, ft. Frank Ocean
    Lily Desmond; TSP

mmmm, i could seriously listen to that song nonstop on replay. the bass is epic and the beat is wonderful.

Name: Lily Desmond
    Occupation/Major/Etc: Currently unemployed, but has a major in Psychology from Dartmouth
    Likes: sailing, parties, moet & chandon, attending polo matches, equestrian, warm colors, pearls, clay pigeon shooting, vintage cars, clothes, gardening, Jay Gatsby & being doted on by men.
    Dislikes: uncouth manners, drunkenness, rumors, Jay Gatsby, warm weather, lack of attention, & ambition.
    Bio: Lily Desmond...does her name sound familiar? It should, since it's plastered on every gossip column that Mr. Gatsby ever published. But not for anything bad. In fact, it's Lily Desmond who has caught the ever-illusive Gatsby's attention, and not in a good way. She's the woman who Gatsby has developed an obsession over, to the point of danger. He never writes a bad thing about her, and holds her high up on a pedestal like a sacred figure. But Lily is far from the perfect image that Gatsby portrays. She's spoiled and has little to no sympathy for many people outside of her her small social circle. In fact, Lily is often still a child at heart who cannot take responsibility for her own actions. And while Gatsby may be in love with her, his love for her in unrequited since Lily does not feel the same for him--at all. She, on the other hand, is madly head-over-heels in love with Tobias St. Laurent and despite her parents' wishes, she's vowed to run off and marry him. Lily's 'old money' parents are begging her to get a job and grow up, but Lily just doesn't want to face reality. She'd rather spend every night as one of the select few who actually parties with Jay, because let's face it, she loves his attention. While Gatsby's obsession with her worries Lily, she isn't quite ready to stop it just yet. But the longer she waits, the more dangerous things will get.
    Model: Valentina Zelyaeva
    Taken By: @jolieenrose

Include two of the following;
    --detailed collection describing your character
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=2188593
    --10+ song playlist for your character

1. Give Me Love -- Ed Sheeran
    2. Escape Me -- Tiesto
    3. That Man -- Caro Emerald
    4. Little Lotte / The Mirror -- The Phantom of the Opera
    5. Hate and Love -- Jack Savoretti
    6. I Want it All -- High School Musical
    7. In & Out of Love -- Bon Jovi
    8. Holding on and Letting Go -- Ross Copperman
    9. Poison & Wine -- The Civil Wars
    10. A Drop in the Ocean -- Ron Pope

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.