'cause you were romeo i was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said stay away from juliet ♥ {open prp}

• St. Mary's Academy for Girls is the most prestigious all-girl's school in the world. Only the brightest and best are sent there. 17-year-old Elsie Kentworthy dreamed of being a singer/songwriter, but her wealthy, religious parents preferred her to be a cook. Free-spirited Elsie finds herself in culinary arts class, taught by the extremely handsome (and only Irish teacher at the school) Niall Horan, fresh from the Cambridge Culinary Arts program at only 21. She can't cook to save her life, so he begins to tutor her after class. In the midst of making cakes, cookies and pies, they fall for eachother. They must keep their scandalous relationship a secret, but how long can that work?

~rules~

1. must be descriptive; minimum of 5 sentences
    2. you're Niall, I'm Elsie
    3. don't abandon
    4. you start

~
    elsie made her way down the quiet hall towards the culiary arts classroom, room 104. she held her schedule gingerly in her hand as she reached the heavy oak door. biting her lip and taking a deep breath, she knocked lightly, readjusting her bag on her shoulder, waiting for her professor to open the door. after a few seconds, she knocked again, this time a bit more firmly, which resulted in a louder sound. she peered through the window on the door, tying to see into the classroom.

maybe @irishniall?

@

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.