reality is catching up with me, taking my inner child. i'm fighting for custody with these responsibilities that they entrusted me. as i look down at my diamond encrusted piece, thinking.

• ^^Power || Kanye West

๐Vanessa Isabella Costello
    Likes: Moet & Chandon, baroque and rococo art of the 17th and 18th centuries, old books, fine furs, Italian sports cars, haute couture fashion, large galas and auctions, fine art museums, parties, dark red nail polish, the color gold, silk gowns, rich and dark colors, having the house to herself.
    Dislikes: modern art, bright and cheerful colors, conservative clothes, cheap liquor, poor manners, wearing flats, being barefoot, leopard print, being alone, boring parties, and quiet Saturday nights.
    Style: over-the-top glamorous with aspects of rococo and baroque style, lots of gold, furs, and short satin dresses made from exquisite designers (mostly Italian, of course). She often wears Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Gucci, Balenciaga, and Prada.
    Bio: Vanessa is the eldest Costello sibling and often the matriarch of the family when her parents are overseas vacationing. She enjoys setting rules and having order, but she isn't above partying once the `rents are away. Vanessa definitely lives a glamorous life: dining in Cardiff, shopping in Milan, observing art in Paris, and attending the most high profile galas in New York City. Vanessa only wants the best of the best, and she isn't afraid to fight for it. Part of her rich and over-the-top lifestyle is due impart to her parents, who are famous museum owners in Sicily and often host the most exquisite parties of the season. You best better hope you're important enough to attend one. Vanessa's parents also often travel around the globe, either for pleasure or business. They are constantly amassing large amounts of fine art, but what people don't know is that they obtain these artworks on the black market, or better yet, steal them. Yes, Vanessa's parents are art thieves, and since they are often absent from Vanessa's life, she's taken on the duty of controlling her family--which requires throwing crazy parties every weekend in her mansion. When Vanessa's not partying, she's either shopping, driving her collection of Italian sports cars, or organizing her family's art collections at the museum. Vanessa is very organized, detailed, caring and a bit of a control freak.
    Storyboard: --coming later
    Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
    Taken: @jolieenrose

Story;
    --coming soon

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.