audition

• Your Name: Maeve
    Character Name (both disney AND real world): Princess Merida of DunBroch// Merida Dunbroch
    Character wanted if you don’t get your first choice: Giselle {Enchanted}
    About the character?
    In the Disney/Pixar universe...

Merida is a fiery, headstrong teenager of royal upbringing who is struggling to take control of her own destiny. She feels most at home in the outdoors honing her impressive athletic skills as an archer and swordfighter, and racing across the magnificent Highland countryside with her faithful horse, Angus. With a spirit as vibrant as her untamed hair, Merida also has a softness of heart, especially when it comes to her wee triplet brothers. As the daughter of the King and Queen, her life is weighted with responsibilities and expectations, causing her to yearn to preserve her freedom and independence. When Merida blatantly defies an ancient tradition, the consequences of her actions prove disastrous for the kingdom. She must race against time to make right the result of her reckless behavior, her journey compelling her to look inside to discover the meaning of bravery and reveal her true fate.

In Cape Elias...

Merida is quite independent, and headstrong. She originally hails from Scotland, so her accent is quite different from the others. She lives with her father Fergus and her mother Eleanor, and her three young brothers. She dosen't need a boyfriend, and enjoys horseback riding, sewing her own clothes, singing and painting.
    Rules Password?: Small Town, Big Secrets
    Sample para (1-2 paragraphs in/or not in character):
    everything was silent in the woods, except for the snapping of twigs as Angus trod on them. I gently tapped his side with my heel and he sped up gradually, until he was cantering through the forest trail, leaping over streams and fallen trees. He slowed as we reached my barn. I slipped off his back and fed him a carrot and unsaddled him and brushed his fur before going back into my fairly large house.
    Anything else?: nope.
    @novawillow @accioheathledger

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.