Beauty of The Ball

• omg this set took me a century and a half to finish.

it was loosely inspired by @laughwhilecrying 's set, which can be found here; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?faved_by=1405716&id=63386566

the character's name is Saoirse {Seer-Sha} Amiele MacDougal Grimaldi-Renaldo, and she's the main character of my Princess Diaries fanfiction. In this AU, HRH Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Grimaldi-Renaldo (Or as the movies called her, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi) never existed, nor did any of the characters in her universe except for Grandmere and characters such as Paolo, Lars (Or Joe, as the movies called him), Sebastiano, Rommel (Or Maurice as the movies called him), etc, who are now Saoirse's grandmother, beauty stylist, bodyguard, stylist, grandmother's dog, respectively.

Before you get all psyched thinking Im some great author, this is going to be a One Direction fanfiction. So I'm expecting lots of people to leave right now.

Anyways, this is the dress Saoirse wears at the end of the story, at her grand coronation as Princess of Genovia and possibly wins the heart of a handsome boy?

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.