SUGGESTIONS FOR @URSTYLE
WOULD THESE BE POSSIBLE ??
- LIKE ITEMS FROM OUR SEARCHES DIRECTLY WHEN WE ARE CREATING SETS
- ACCESS COLLECTIONS WHEN WE ARE CREATING, SO WE CAN USE AND RE-USE OUR FAVORITES
- PERFORM "UNDO" WHEN WE ARE CREATING
- SAVE CROPPED ITEMS FOR FUTURE SET USE
- HAVE SETS SHOW IN THE ORDER THEY WERE PUBLISHED ON OUR PROFILE
- GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN SOMEONE COMMENTS ON OUR SET
- LIKE A COMMENT ON OUR SETS, BY ADDING A HEART FEATURE
- SEE WHO LIKED OUR SET FROM OUR SET, AND IF WE COULD SEE THEIR LAST SETS FROM THERE TOO, AND GIVE THEM AN INSTANT LIKE, THAT WOULD AWESOME!!!
- EASILY GIVE A SET A LIKE (HEART) WHEN WE SEE IT IN A CONTEST WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO THE USERS PROFILE (RIGHT NOW WE CANNOT AND THERE IS NO LINK TO SET)
- LET OUR RED HEARTS STAY PERMANENT, THEY KEEP DISAPPEARING FROM SETS AND ITEMS WE ALREADY LIKED
- A LINK OR ACCESS TO A LIVE FEED OF ROWS AND COLUMNS SHOWING USERNAMES OF WHO WE FOLLOW AND THEIR MOST RECENT 2 OR 3 PUBLISHED SETS ALONG WITH A HEART WE CAN INSTANTLY LIKE FROM THE SAME SECTION WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO EACH INDIVIDUAL PROFILE ONE BY ONE. THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
THESE ARE ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW. FOR THOSE READING THIS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN "REPLY" OR YOUR FEEDBACK.
THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF AT @URSTYLE FOR HELPING US ALL IN THE TRANSITION FROM POLYVORE, AND LISTENING TO OUR SUGGESTIONS, AND TAKING THEM INTO CONSIDERATION. GREAT SITE!!!
@myrrael Thanks !!! I will copy and paste over there too.
@theseapearl You're welcome
@theseapearl thank you for all your suggestions and ideas! We will definitely take them into account
@olivpear hi there! Would you, please, check this topic when you have time: https://urstyle.com/topic/1059555/urstyle-bugs-malfunctions-dear-users-please-post-all-troubles-here-so-that-urstyle-team-has-easy-way-to-find-out-what-does-not-work/70 Thank you very much!
Wonderful suggestions @theseapearl ! I have one more to add: When we "view" our own set, can the "view" counter NOT count that? That was how it worked in Polyvore anyway. Thanks so much to the hard-working staff at URSTYLE for ALL you are doing for us!!!
@pwhiteaurora actually, it doesn't count. I "view" my sets all the time and the numbers stay the same