the itty bitty titty committee || RP IDEA

• It came to me in a dream.
    Well, not literally.
    I was taking a shower.

Basically I want to make a roleplay based on the lives of high school girls, all freshmen who are all part of this feminist after school club and affectionately call each other The Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

I want it to be build in a similar way Girls of Theta House (greatest rp ever) is created, with all the girls being close to one another and lead completely different lives and yet are fantastic friends.

The catch is, I want to be used faceclaims that are born in the 1996-2000 age group. Not older or younger. I really want to make this authentic, because after all they will all start at the age of fifteen and then progress initially.

I have several character ideas, but I would really like if people created their own original characters, because that way would be a lot more fun.

THE ALREADY SUGGESTED CHARACTERS:
    ▪️ Kiernan Shipka
    (taken by @spacelava -- the new girl, incredibly awkward and basically an anime character)
    ▪️ Rowan Blanchard
    (strong a-ss feminist, the one who resurrected the committee, sexually confused)
    ▪️ Amandla Stenberg
    (loyal friend to death, but actually really shy -- super artistic)
    ▪️ Odeya Rush
    (constantly in the shadow of her sister, senior Nicola Peltz, desperately wants to fit in, but is constantly rejected by the popular ppl)

Of course these aren't their names, but just a few stuff that I have in mind.
    Faceclaims (of course these are just suggestions)
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=5119944

Tagging people that I think that they'll be interest and that are my rp buddies.
    Sorry if you don't wanna be tagged.

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.