you look famous let's be friends

• 03/03/2016

The power had been out for almost whole two days (Tuesday and Wednesday) and I now know what being Amish really feels like.

Like, the power goes out due to some technical things I am not knowledgeable about and Leo forgets his Oscar in a restaurant.

And I swear, in that moment, Leo was all of us and we were all Leo.

So let's do a recap of things you've guys missed.

My cold is almost gone, despite the fact that I had a major nosebleed during the middle of a lecture on Tuesday and had to spend whole fifteen minutes in the bathroom trying not to bleed to death because sinuses.

After I went to see Deadpool with my boyfriend and it was basically the best movie date ever and the movie was SO GOOD and I laughed the entire time and then I went home and the power was out.

Urgh.

I spent almost the entire Wednesday on college and then at my grandparents' where I mostly wrote, but didn't really finish anything. Might do that right after I finish this.

I officially began studying from today despite having my exams start on the 28th March. I want to get an early start without procrastination and all that shite I am prone to because I don't plan on spending the entire summer studying for make up tests in August.

And that's it.
    drops the mic

#gigihadid #blackoutfit #blackdress #coats #Kneehighboots #Boots #black #mutedcolors #lacedress #lace #celebritystyle

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.