plotting|| TO

• ♥Plot made by @.mansongirl
    ♥Template made by: @.HAROLDS
    ♥Have to organize it better

@.avengingangels

Dylan x Zephyr - They would work together to fight against the creatures in New Orleans.

Dylan x Zaria - I don't see them getting along. I could see them butting heads and ending up actually getting into a fight with each other.

Dylan x Avy - I see Dylan and Avy becoming close friends. He would remind her of her brother but nicer and he would always be there for her. I could see a really close friendship between them .

Imogen x Zephyr - I couldn't see any connection between them. There wouldn't be much happening between these two.

Imogen x Zaria - I could see them being enemies. They wouldn't get along since they see a lot of things differently.

Imogen x Avy - I could see them getting along and doing a lot of magic together. I feel like they would learn a lot from one another.

@.morningstar1399

Dylan x Illya - They would end up being enemies because he would go after them and would try to hunt them down.

Dylan x Rowena - Maybe they are having a fling at first then when she finds out about her magic it breaks them up because he is a hunter.

Dylan x Ivonne - I can't see anything happening between these two.

Imogen x Illya - I can't see them liking each other at all. They would end up hating each other.

Imogen x Rowena - Imogen would be a good person that Rowena would go to for advice. I could see them being close friends and Imogen would always give Rowena the best advice. (witchy or not witchy)

Imogen x Ivonne - I could see them getting into a fight. Like this huge Good Vs. Evil fight. There wouldn't be a winner because both would come out hurt but they would stay away from each other after that.

@.shades-of-rainbow

Dylan x Maxime - They wouldn't be close. I could see them having a fling later on. When Dylan is a hunter I could see him having her help him fight against the Originals so they have a small fling together.

Dylan x Kelli - I could see them working together a few times to take down the originals. They are both hunters meaning they would work together to fight the monsters.

Dylan x Jaxon - They would be enemies. Dylan is a hunter and Jaxon being a werewolf would make them enemies. Dylan would end up trying to kill Jaxon's pack making Jaxon go after him.

Imogen x Maxime - I couldn't see them being friends. Imogen is too sweet and too nice to be friends with Maxime. They have different morals and think differently.

Imogen x Kelli - I could see them being friends since Imogen is a good witch and usually always does things for good. I could see Kelli and her getting along at times.

Imogen x Jaxon - I can't think of anything special happening between them. They would just end up being mutual with each other.

@.toofast4freedom

Dylan x Margo - They would be enemies since she is involved with an original and he goes against them.

Dylan x Alice - I don't see anything huge happening between them. Mutual terms.

Dylan x Quinn -I couldn't see them getting along, they'd end up being enemies since he is a hunter.

Dylan x Wilson - I couldn't see them getting along, they'd end up being enemies since he is a hunter.

Imogen x Margo - I can't see them becoming friends. Margo is more of a darker witch and Imogen is too pure and good for her. Margo and her wouldn't agree on a lot of things.

Imogen x Alice - I could see them becoming close friends from the beginning. They both are sweet and having this good sense about them. They would hit it off easily.

Imogen x Quinn - They wouldn't get along, I could see Imogen being scared of him since he's a vampire. She wouldn't trust him and keep her distance from the creature.

Imogen x Wilson - I could see them being old friends. Imogen is a good witch and helps do good magic and help the werewolves in a pure magic type of way. They would be there for one another and help each other out.

@.kitrosekate

Dylan x Cady - They would be enemies since she is with the originals in the past & future especially since he's a hunter.

Dylan x Leo - I feel like Dylan should work with Leo when he goes against the Originals.

Dylan x Zack - I don't see anything happening between these two. They would just ignore each other completely.

Imogen x Cady - They would be very close friends. I could see them helping each other and being there for one another since they are both so caring and sweet girls.

Imogen x Leo - They would be enemies since Leo is such a selfish and horrible alpha. They will end up keeping away from one another.

Imogen x Zack - I don't see anything happening between these two. They would just ignore each other completely.

Imogen ;;

Freya x Imogen - I would love to see a friendship between them and I could see Freya being like a big sister to her.

Klaus or Elijah or Finn x Imogen - One of the brothers would come to her asking for her and would admire her for her only good witchcraft.

Dylan ;;

Mikael x Dylan - I feel like Mikael should introduce Dylan more into the hunter world.

Freya x Dylan - I feel like they should have a small fling or hook up since he works at a bar and shes always out drinking later, that gets awkward because of the family.

Finn x Elijah x Klaus x Dylan - They would be over protective of their sister and would make sure he doesn't try anything. If he does he becomes their enemy.

Kol x Rebekah x Dylan - They would be catious of him and if he tried anything on the family he would be an an enemy.

@.imani-harp

• Dylan x Hayley x Avery x Damon - They would be enemies because he would be going after them to kill them because he is a hunter.

• Dylan x Caroline - They would be enemies because he would go after her and the originals because he knows Klaus has a thing for her.

• Dylan x Alessandra - He will know she is a doppleganger so he will want to watch over her so he could get close enough to kill the originals.

• Dylan x Galleria - There would be connection or anything between them. They will barley know each other.

• Imogen x Hayley - They would stay away from each other but eventually Imogen would help Hayley and that is when Hayley will understand that not all witches are bad. I could see a cute friendly scene between these two.

• Imogen x Avery - I could see them having a cute fling or even just a nice close friendship between them. They would know each other in some way.

• Imogen x Damon - They wouldn't be close and she would think he is annoying and bossy and agressive. She wouldn't do anything for him and would most likely just ignore him.

• Imogen x Caroline - They would be close friends and they would help each other out every once in awhile when they need to.

• Imogen x Galleria - She would be a great young mentor to Galleria that she can talk to and learn good pure magic.

• Imogen x Alessandra - She would be interested in her because she could tell she is special. She would watch over her silently and help whenever she can. They would end up becoming pretty close friends.

@.beautifvll

Dylan x Jay - They would be close friends and would hunt together every once in awhile.

Imogen x Jay - They wouldn't get along since she wouldn't agree with his killing ways

Imogen x Davina - I could see Imogen seeing Davina as a leader and she would learn a lot from her.

Imogen x Elena - They would be close friends. Since Elena works in a hospital and is such a caring and helpful person I could see her and Imogen's good witch attitude mixing really well together. They would be really close friends and talk to one another.

Dylan x Davina x Elena - They would be enemies because he is a hunter and would be coming after their kind.

@.cr0ssmyheart

Dylan x Toby x Vera - They would hate each other because Dylan is a hunter and is trying to kill their kinds.

Dylan x Ryan - They wouldn't have any connection. They would just ignore each other.

Dylan x Autumn - Dylan would know she has some power but he wouldn't know what. He would be watching her and waiting to kill her when she shows what she really is. He is very suspicious of her.

Imogen x Toby x Vera - I don't seem them liking each other every much. They are too different and just wouldn't work well together. They'd end up getting into a fight or making someone angry.

Imogen x Ryan - I could see her having a crush on him at first, then once he is triggered she would be intimidated and more fearful of him.

Imogen x Autumn - They would be very close friends and Imogen would always be helping Autumn out when it comes to supernatural conflict.

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.